Which drysuit?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yes sure, you can also buy 5 small cars instead of one nice one. SF is 100 % body mesured. my Instructor (tom Steiner) runs 15000 dives with the same one, just changed the zipper a couple of times. but if it come to caves the kevlar one is lit
but sure you can have a couple of others for that pierce. than buy a white drysuite. you can have alsmost 10 for that priece
Seaskin runs about $1000 USD for a fully custom, made to measure, dry suit with nearly every "upgraded" option. These are made for your average diver under normal conditions. I'm no expert, but 99% of divers don't need a suit that cost $5k+ that may last a few more dives than the $1k version. SF has a fantastic suit and the material is nice, but functionally they are equivalent and have a long life as well.

Seaskin runs about $1000 USD for a fully custom, made to measure, dry suit with nearly every "upgraded" option. These are made for your average diver under normal conditions. I'm no expert, but 99% of divers don't need a suit that cost $5k+ suit that may last a few more dives than the $1k version. SF has a fantastic suit and the material is nice, but functionally they are equivalent and have a long life as well.
Even if I needed a 5k suit I could never bring myself to buy one.

Back
Top Bottom