Which island has the best diving?

Which island in Hawaii has the best diving?

• Kauai

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oahu

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Molokai

• Lanai

• Maui

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Hawaii Island

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • No preference/unsure

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

March will be great. Still plenty of whales. The road to Hana is paved well all the way to the pools and past. If you continue on it will narrow and turn to dirt for awhile, but it's not that.

Now the road that wraps the north west side of the island gets pretty sketchy for about a mile and a half. One lane, dirt and big drop off a cliff. Lots of great stuff to see up that way as well. The Maui revealed book will wall you through it.

Just returned from the Cayman Islands. Although the diving was great, it still made me wish that after my safety stop I was ascending to the shore off of Maui. (Of course not being on a jet for eight hours and being able to drive on the right side of the road does have it's perks!)

Maui is my pick from the four islands I've had the pleasure of diving near. Don't know that you would miss anything save for some wreck dives.

Back
Top Bottom