Which PADI specialty courses are most popular?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pir8:
If I ever get hitched then I guess this would be something I might do
=======================================
Wasn't a PADI Specialty ...but we did get married by the boat captain onboard the Nekton Rorgual in 2002. Set sail the next morning for a wonderful weeks diving in the Bahamas.

'Slogger

Hey I could be a WOWIE Master Diver right now if I can get life experience points to receive my c-cards.........provided I only need ten of them for Master Diver that is.

Footslogger:
Wasn't a PADI Specialty ...but we did get married by the boat captain onboard the Nekton Rorgual in 2002. Set sail the next morning for a wonderful weeks diving in the Bahamas.

'Slogger
i actually didnt get much of a say on how we were married but yours sounds very cool also

almitywife:
that 2nd last one is a pet peeve of mine but i think i already qualify for the Color Co-Ordination Speciality

Ya have to stuff the overhead with the new baggage regs.
I gave up on color coordination, I just have toooo much gear.

almitywife:
i actually didnt get much of a say on how we were married but yours sounds very cool also

Very nice, I can see doing something like that, I don't remember where in Fla. but I kinda remember there being a shop down there that does it. I think it might be associated with Disney and they also do an underwater mascot distinctive.

I became a Universal Life Minister just to perform such ceremonies, some friends wanted to get married and couldn’t find a diving minister, they decided not to get married in the end, so I never got a chance to use the certificate.

"Become Ordained Now"

pir8:
Very nice, I can see doing something like that, I don't remember where in Fla. but I kinda remember there being a shop down there that does it. I think it might be associated with Disney and they also do a underwater mascot distinctive.

I have seen ceremonies at the Christ of the Deep statue in Pennekamp.

AL

My wife and I wanted to get married underwater but we had so many family members that could not dive that we went to the Justice of the peace and then went to the lake and went diving......

We were going to it at Lover's Point in Carmel and take the non divers out in a glass bottom boat. I had my Superlight-17 all ready to go, we were going to run the coms up to the boat for the non-divers and use the Hydrophone on the boat to broadcast to the divers. Actual "I dos" where to be thumbs up or down.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom