Which post for DIR?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been following this thread pretty closely and I have come to the conclusion that while bms MAY be one can short of a six pack, he is DEFINITELY missing the little plastic thingy that holds it all together.

One is that BMS is not receive all of the posts in this thread or is receiving posts from another thread somehow jumbled in with this one.

Another possibility is that BMS is involved with several threads at the same time and simply forgot which one he was responding to.

But it is a third possibility that troubles me and it is not a laughing matter.

Just let me say... that after reading my previous post about the need to pay attention to details... something is beginning to dawn on me.

And BMS I apologize for any patronage that post might have displayed... get some well deserved rest buddy...

What pray tell would that be??

That you have a new avocation trying to get swine to sing? :wink:

omar

Originally posted by bengalsmgtsucks
Just looking for a good answer. Finally got one.

Finally? I thought my answer was pretty good. It took me a lng time to type. Maybe I just ramble on too much and you don't like reading long replies? :confused: :(

I was reading your discussion here on DIR and how everytime there is a stuff up, and suddenly these guys that die are not DIR anymore!! So why are they not DIR when this happens??!!
The problem with JJ and GI , is they like to push their DIR attitude in every corner of the world, and they not making too many friends to quickly. A GUE site in Netherlands has posted pictures of DIW divers, some of which are the most expereinced explorers out there, and suggest that they are all wrong and will die if not doing the DIR thing. I know a lot of these people in those photos, they are my friends, and when DIR can't even admitt the fact that two divers screwed up and died, then do people really want to treat JJ and GI like gods? they have some goods points on a lot of stuff, but for @#$% sake don't go pushing it down everyones throat.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Uncle Pug

Even thought you were late to the party...
It was still on the second page... :D
:eek:ut: :eek:ut: :eek:ut: :eek:ut: Yeah, it might have been on the second page, but that is only because it took up the enitre second page! LOL!!! How could he have missed it?!

Originally posted by Samir
I was reading your discussion here on DIR and how everytime there is a stuff up, and suddenly these guys that die are not DIR anymore!! So why are they not DIR when this happens??!!
The problem with JJ and GI , is they like to push their DIR attitude in every corner of the world, and they not making too many friends to quickly. A GUE site in Netherlands has posted pictures of DIW divers, some of which are the most expereinced explorers out there, and suggest that they are all wrong and will die if not doing the DIR thing. I know a lot of these people in those photos, they are my friends, and when DIR can't even admitt the fact that two divers screwed up and died, then do people really want to treat JJ and GI like gods? they have some goods points on a lot of stuff, but for @#$% sake don't go pushing it down everyones throat.:rolleyes:

Who are these DIR divers that you are talking about? I am not doubting that DIR divers have screwed up, I mean they are human, I would just like some specifics.

Also, what is the web page you are talking about? I would like to check it out. Is it the frogkick one by chance?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom