which regs??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ATX200 very very very sweet ist stage.. i can this quicky becoming the reg of choice. apex rock in cold water

Originally posted by ronbo
(I have one word for you)

Try it, you'll like it!
Funny how you keep telling me that :tease:

I use, and alternate, both apeks TX 50:s, and Poseidon Jetstream/Odin:s, and love them dearly. Very reliable and easy to breathe from.
The apeks are especially good when diving in colder temperatures. The Poseidons does not really freeze easy either, and can be environmentally protected as well, but some people complain about betting ice crystals down their throat when ice diving.

Anders :)

Originally posted by globaldiver
some people complain about betting ice crystals down their throat when ice diving.

Anders :)
That's gotta be nice...LOL!!:D

I have been using Scubapro reg's pretty much all my diving and love them, I just got the new mk25/s600 and it is supper good.

Rich :mean:

Originally posted by srkdvr
I just got the new mk25/s600 and it is supper good.
That's all you're going to say? You dinner say enough!

:wink:

Originally posted by metridium

That's all you're going to say? You dinner say enough!

:wink:
My Apeks taste great...less filling.:eek:ut:

Ah, come on Dave, you already know the answer to this one. Scubapro breathes the easiest out of all these, but is way overpriced for what you get. Keep your oceanic for the pool, and get the apex, or even the zeagles for that matter, for your other setup. The apex and zeagle is a tried and true design, stay with what works. By the way, when did you get the twins????
See ya on the weekend!

Back
Top Bottom