Whiskey on 12-5-6 - night dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
With a bit of luck, I may get back in town early enough to do a dive tomorrow night. Hopefully around 6-6:30PM diving on the Whiskey more than likely - if anyone is interested.

One tank, too cold for a second!

SuPrBuGmAn:
One tank, too cold for a second!

And you say its never too cold for the 3 mil.....:no

hz

Its not, but multiple dives?! :D Takes deep water, a kegs of hot water to pour down my suit for multiple dives when the air temps are 50F and below.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Its not, but multiple dives?! :D Takes deep water, a kegs of hot water to pour down my suit for multiple dives when the air temps are 50F and below.

Mat,
Instead of kegs of hot water, drink lots of beer and wait. :rofl3:
Howard

Didn't go today,obviously :/ Too much work to catch up on and I didn't get back in town early enough to get the work + diving done...

Trying again Sunday.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Didn't go today,obviously :/ Too much work to catch up on and I didn't get back in town early enough to get the work + diving done...

Trying again Sunday.

What time? The winds/temps look favorable for diving on Sunday (more than 1 dive, though, please!).

I was hoping to stay in Birmingham over the night to catch a concert or something, but I haven't found anything good to watch. That probably means I won't be diving ABWA or staying the night and I'll be able to start early-ish :)

Not certain just yet thoughl.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I was hoping to stay in Birmingham over the night to catch a concert or something, but I haven't found anything good to watch. That probably means I won't be diving ABWA or staying the night and I'll be able to start early-ish :)

Not certain just yet thoughl.

The later the warmer!:D

I agree totally with a later start in the winter :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom