Who Killed 'Honey Girl' the Sea Turtle???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry Doug.

I didn't watch the news video as just reading what you posted pisses me off that some person would do this.

Even if they were looking for food and homeless... They can go ask for some help and leave the Lives of other's alone.

I am sorry this happened!!:shakehead:

Whoever would do this to a turtle really blows. So sad.

A friend of mine told me about the murder of a well known sea turtle over on Oahu.

Just as a point of clarity, you can't "murder" a sea turtle. You can kill one, but that doesn't fit in the classical definition of murder.

Phil Ellis

Let me rephrase that.....

A friend of mine told me about the sensless beheading, dismembering and slaughtering of a well known female sea turtle named 'Honey Girl' over on Oahu that was found partially buried in the sand with it's breast plate removed and covered with ants on the well known beach affectionately known as 'Turtle Beach" (aka Laniakea Beach).

Is that better?

Let me rephrase that.....

A friend of mine told me about the sensless beheading, dismembering and slaughtering of a well known female sea turtle named 'Honey Girl' over on Oahu that was found partially buried in the sand with it's breast plate removed and covered with ants on the well known beach affectionately known as 'Turtle Beach" (aka Laniakea Beach).

Is that better?

Much better.

Phil Ellis

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Just a heads up, all discussion of the reward has been removed from this thread and can be found here. Any future posts about the reward, how it will be spent etc.will be split from this thread and moved to the other thread. Thank you

Last edited:
Just as a point of clarity, you can't "murder" a sea turtle. You can kill one, but that doesn't fit in the classical definition of murder.

Phil Ellis

Semantics-

Dead is dead...but thanks for the lesson in classical definitions :shakehead:

Back
Top Bottom