Who logs every dive?

Do you log every dive?

• If I get wet, I log it!

Votes: 129 46.7%
  • If I was down for 10 minutes.

Votes: 96 34.8%
  • Well, if something extraordinary happened. (Found sunken treasure, shark ate buddy.)

Votes: 22 8.0%
  • What's a log book?

Votes: 29 10.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I stopped logging dives for a while after 300 or so and then had a non-trivial scare: I developed a rather painful bursitis in my shoulder and thought I'd bent myself. When I phoned DAN, they said call your physician first and get it checked out and in the meantime get all your logs in order.

I believed that there was a real risk because it was the summer of my divemaster course and I spent a hell of a lot of time going up and down.

It put the fear of God back into me so now I log the significant details of every dive again. Don't keep them for as long as I used to, though.

.....including the last page. It is a great reference for later and I enjoy the feelings and experiance of the past dives as I read my thoughts and impressions that I have logged down with the other tech. information.

SterlingDiver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom