Who wants to Discuss Bonaire?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not sure which dive they missed but I have photos of Amy on the WS dive so I am sure she was there....Like DD said, too many days have gone by....and too darn many until we get to do it again.

Amen to both! July seems sooo far away right now.

That's partially because I'd have been in Bonaire this week instead of July, if I hadn't had to reschedule, to go in for shoulder surgery (2 weeks ago). It turns out I did not need a rotator cuff repair after all, they just removed a nasty bone spur, so I'm already almost back to predamage levels already. (And counting the days till real spring here, and then Bonaire in July!!!)
I'm actually glad I was forced to reschedule because this way I get to bring the kids and dive with all of you again. Bonaire with all of you was their most memorable diving experience yet. Melissa and Morgan are extremely excited, although Morgan insists he's getting a skin, before he faces jellys again! Kids are growing so fast I can't keep them suited, and they hate full suits anyway. Morgan plans to do his one deep dive here, when it's warmer, so his adult AOW is completed before July.
See all of you again soon! Just not soon enough.

Wasn't this thread about Bonaire at one point???

Still is, were discussing a past and a coming trip to Bonaire.

Back
Top Bottom