Who wants to Discuss Bonaire?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am glad to hear the the diving around Morehead City and Wilmington is good, that seems like it would be more convienient. I agree that $500 is way more than I would want to spend to see a 200 year old wreck in crummy vis. Thanks for all the info.

Now THAT sounds challenging.

OOPS!!! Spell check can't help me with that sort of blooper.

Now I am really confused though: Deputy Dan, you and Herman had me totally convinced Saturday that I was mistaken about the kids on the Larry's WS dive. Now yesterday Melissa said no, she was not on the Wild Side dive cause she went horseback r-i-d-i-n-g that day. She was on the octy/shiny can dive though, said it was in the shallows on the way out to the Hooker, which is how I remembered it.

I have not gone back and looked at the pics from that trip, but now I need to just to confirm wheather or not I'm really slipping!! OK, I have always been slipping, but now I'm really wondering......

It's way past time to get back in the water. Spring is finally coming here; rode the Harley to work this AM. 39deg when I left home and 42 down here in the city, but just having the roads clear of ice and forecasts in the 50's to low 60's later this week is giving me the itch for things to come!

The dive that we saw the Octopus on - was out to the double reef system - not to the Hooker.

I am 99% sure that Amy was not on that dive and she would only miss for horseback riding. She will do more dives that I will in a week.

I am 100% sure that both of my kids did the wide side dive.

However - only Stacy and Morgan did the tubing so that might have been while the others were horesback riding. Too many days have gone by!!!

Not sure which dive they missed but I have photos of Amy on the WS dive so I am sure she was there....Like DD said, too many days have gone by....and too darn many until we get to do it again.

Good to see you on Saturday - Herman.

I'm bummed that I can't make COCO View but the timing won't work for me this year!

I was actually talking with Bruce about liveaboards in the Bahamas in December. The other locations being discussed were just random wanderings!

The dive that we saw the Octopus on - was out to the double reef system - not to the Hooker.

Considering that Hooker is on the double reef system, one will only have to start wondering if you all just have imaginary daughters causing this confusion :D

We were three or four sited closer to the salt pier!

HAr HAr!

My wallet knows that they are not imaginary.

Three full sets of dive gear - travel costs for all - Two college educations in process ALAS!

OOPS!!! Spell check can't help me with that sort of blooper.

That's OK, I just thought you were coming up with new and more aptly named uses for a pony bottle!

(ok that was bad, I'll stop)

Considering that Hooker is on the double reef system, one will only have to start wondering if you all just have imaginary daughters causing this confusion :D

Oh trust me, they are real. :)

(and some of my favorite dive buddies if truth be known)

That's OK, I just thought you were coming up with new and more aptly named uses for a pony bottle!

(ok that was bad, I'll stop)

They did take the broncs swimming in the bay, but not diving. Take a lot of weight to get them down! "Did you see the size of that sea horse? Must of been 14 hands, at least"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom