Who will be there in April?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

First time in Cozumel arriving April 18th through the 23rd. Staying at Fiesta Americana and open on dive ops but obviously looking at Divehouse. I have a few co-workers coming up that Sunday and staying through the 23rd also.

Love the board, great info for my trip!

Evy and I are booked at the Palace, 30 April - 7 May, diving this time with Aqua Safari. It will be our seventh trip to Coz.

Dave (aka "Squirt")

First time in Cozumel arriving April 18th through the 23rd. Staying at Fiesta Americana and open on dive ops but obviously looking at Divehouse. I have a few co-workers coming up that Sunday and staying through the 23rd also.

Love the board, great info for my trip!

We are going down on the 18th maybe see you on the plane.
Mark

Fiesta Americana/DiveHouse, travelling solo, April 27th to May 2nd. So tired of the snow, can't wait!!! :)

Fiesta Americana/DiveHouse, travelling solo, April 27th to May 2nd. So tired of the snow, can't wait!!! :)

I'm with you on the snow. We woke up to five more inches today. It is already the 5th most snow that Michigan has gotten, dating back to the late 1800's. We still have another month of possible accumulation.

Yuk! Enough already!

Bring on the Mexican sun!!:crafty:

I'm with you on the snow. We woke up to five more inches today. It is already the 5th most snow that Michigan has gotten, dating back to the late 1800's. We still have another month of possible accumulation...

Ahh yes, those lovely northern winters, fond memories...fond memories:D

Hi - my husband and I are diving April 16-19, possibly with BlueXTC - are you planning on any afternoon or night dives toward the end of your trip? We are hoping to find a third or fourth diver to make the later dives happen.

Hi - my husband and I are diving April 16-19, possibly with BlueXTC - are you planning on any afternoon or night dives toward the end of your trip? We are hoping to find a third or fourth diver to make the later dives happen.

I will be diving with BlueXTC April 14-17 and wouldn't mind doing a night dive or two. I'm not interested in the afternoon dives.

Sean

Back
Top Bottom