Who's still interested in a Swampers weekend at Lake Travis May 21-23?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan:
OK, Tony.....let me know what you find out about the site #s and I'll call the Park people back and see if we can get those nailed down for that weekend.

LMAO....I wouldn't be at all surprised to see JT's pontoon boat at the bottom of Lake Travis when we dive! :rofl:

If the #s are still the same, campsite #2 is the large one with the biggest pavillion we had last time, and #1 is just across the sidewalk next to it. I couldn't find my map from Memorial Day's camp and dive, but they should be the same.

Charlyn, the last time I camped there, Mansfeild was reserved for divers only. But heck, who's sweeter than a bunch of bikers.... :eyebrow:

maybe JT will come through this time, or his Ghost... :wink:

tony

tony

that or his wifes SUV with bad transmission is down there, or maybe even the smoker

sorry i couldnt help my self

Tony ? was that sling tnak you have a 30 or a 40 ? (from the PK dive last year)

tooth

im gonna have to see right now planning a week in advance is hard because of school, but let me see what i can do. i would love to make that because that would be the last weekend before i go to the camp to work for the summer (on pk, and 1 week after finals) plus it would be good to meet more of the group.

so besides diving what else would we be doing?

put me down tentively now and i will let you all know closer to time(probably 2 weeks out)

tooth

This is getting maddening! I just found out today that there has been a change of plans with something I have up here, so I can't go on June 4-6. For now, it looks like I won't be available again until June 18-20. Despite what Dee says, there is no mandate that dictates you not meet without me. If you guys still want to try for the 4-6, be my guest. Don't let me stand in the way of your fun.

bring on the stairs!!!! :monkeydan

I called them today. All weekends in June have space available. The young lady on the other end of the phone must work for the CIA very limited on information :frustrate I wanted to know which is the largest campsite with the largest covered area and was it available. Her answer was they all accomodate about 20 people and are all the same size.
Anyway maybe when Dee gets back from Roatan maybe we can set a date.
We will be at Sea Space in Houston 6/5 and Cozumel the following week.
Fathers day is 6/20 for those that have family commitment.
It is sort of like a family reunion can't get everybody together at the same time.

parrotheaddiver:
I called them today. All weekends in June have space available. The young lady on the other end of the phone must work for the CIA very limited on information :frustrate I wanted to know which is the largest campsite with the largest covered area and was it available. Her answer was they all accomodate about 20 people and are all the same size.
Anyway maybe when Dee gets back from Roatan maybe we can set a date.
We will be at Sea Space in Houston 6/5 and Cozumel the following week.
Fathers day is 6/20 for those that have family commitment.
It is sort of like a family reunion can't get everybody together at the same time.

Ill be in CZM from 6/18 to 6/25 but any other weekend works for me.

parrotheaddiver:

I couldn't have said it better myself...LOL

And, yes, they do seem rather secretive about divulging information on the campsites. You must have talked to the same girl I did. Strange... :confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom