Whose Diving in Cave country this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fgray1:
Torn rotator cup.

i feel for you, fred. when i broke my shoulder, my rotator cup shrank (not tore),
and it was almost impossible for me to move my arm. took like three weeks of
therapy to get it moving, and about three more to get close to full range.
i still don't ahve full range, but close enough, and it only hurts a little.

hang in there

Andy, are you going to be around much this weekend? I know you are with the DIR-F class, but does that mean all you time will be taken up at EE, only occasionally at Ginnie or the like? Are your evenings free?? There is a BBQ going on at Ginnie with the NC/KY groups - would be good to see you there.

OneBrightGator:
cuff... rotator cuff :plain:

hey, who died and made you Surgeon General? :eyebrow:

simbrooks:
would be good to see you there.

yeah, would be awesome to see you too... unfortunately, my busy social schedule
prohibits this.

i am staying Fri. and Sat. night with college friends in High Springs, and we have
boozing with poker (Friday) and boozing witout poker (Saturday) planned.

=(

H2Andy:
hey, who died and made you Surgeon General?
I believe the Surgeon General died of lung cancer due to his excessive smoking habit - of course he had to put those little warnings on the packets to cover himself :wink:

H2Andy:
i am staying Fri. and Sat. night with college friends in High Springs, and we have boozing with poker (Friday) and boozing witout poker (Saturday) planned
Have you cleared this with your DIR-F instructor? :wink: Will it involve cigar smoking too? Anyway, if you see us around the devils or up at the cottage stop by and say hi when you are fundamentally done :wink:

OneBrightGator:
cuff... rotator cuff :plain:
Common sense will give you manners.
Ben you never stop amazing me.
Cuff is correct but CUP is widely accepted and used by most people.
Some things don't require much of a response this is one of those times.

fgray1:
Common sense will give you manners.
I have some common sense, does that mean i can get a nice manor too, thinking one on the moorland overlooking the cliffs a good couple of hundred acres. Of course my manners might not allow me to have that as i am only correcting you :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom