Why are Mods anonymous and wont answer questions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, you don't fit the bill. I don't see trump as political anyways, so lighten up.
I was just trying to see if I can get into Wookie's good graces and of that person that banned me for mentioning fox news once. My post was directed at them, not you.
It's not dumb, it's funny.
I could change my username to Tucker and see if that does anything. 😘

Never heard anyone say that 'Merican' is a derogatory term.
Depends how you pronounce it:

On one side there was kensuf and others being angry about the accident being discussed (so early), and on the other side was The Chairman/NetDoc explaining why he thinks there's value in it.
kensuf is very much in favour of discussing accidents. I'm pretty sure what he doesn't like is that people jumping at this the minute after. He's one of the people who that actually knows what they are talking about. The chairman likes it because it drives traffic... he wants 'news' to break here and not on fb.

Most accidents are due to people deliberately breaking rules and cutting corners.
In the blue grotto case there even was a buddy light on the JJ, the instructor didn't even pay attention when the student did the skill. Dying of hypopxia because the victim didn't know his ppo2 was news at the time. The case was outrages but nothing new.
Hypoxia is probably the no. 1 reason for ccr fatalities. The rule always know you're ppo2 has been around for a while and the instructor let the student break that rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom