Why are Mods anonymous and wont answer questions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Scubaboard's main rule is "Be nice".

There's a few rule breakers in this thread now.

Please stop being "not nice".

I don't recall us ever having to ban anyone, let alone deletions in Site Support. Please, you don't want to be the first, do you?

Often, I'm not replying to the people in the thread, or even the person I'm quoting. I actually take the time to key off of what they posted, good or bad, to communicate to all those reading this thread who don't post. I also post to have fun, which I've done a few times in this thread. So, if you don't find any use for a thread, just don't add to it. Just because you can't get anything out of it, doesn't mean it's not good for others.

Just as I say Dive and let Dive, I also say Post and let Post. Don't let a troll make you feel bad for having fun and don't try to ruin the fun of others.

1686233942997.png

Thanks! You're my new best friend. Which isn't saying all that much given that I don't have any friends.

Well, I do make a pretty awesome best friend. Let me know when we’re doing lunch.

Well, I do make a pretty awesome best friend.
Is that your opinion or do your friends tell you that? I'm working a theory.

Jumping to derogatory political statements is dumb. You don’t know any of our leanings. I’m in Florida so you therefore would label me a trumpster.
Meh, you don't fit the bill. I don't see trump as political anyways, so lighten up.
I was just trying to see if I can get into Wookie's good graces and of that person that banned me for mentioning fox news once. My post was directed at them, not you.
It's not dumb, it's funny.
I could change my username to Tucker and see if that does anything. 😘

Never heard anyone say that 'Merican' is a derogatory term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom