Why I dive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Those are great pictures. At least you have salt water close by.

It gets tiresome to dive the same old inland places sometimes, at least for me (yawn, slightly boring). However on the positive side it does give us time to work on skills, and it makes those trips to other locals that much more special.

Thanks for posting.

Awesome pics snowbear...I would have to agree that I'm jealous that you can dive saltwater more often...but it does make it very special when I get to go dive salwater!

Yes, Snowbear, but how would I keep my hands steady enough to videotape in the cold waters? Here on Catalina we're down as low as 53 degrees at depth... quite cold for this time of year.

Dr. Bill

Drysuit with drygloves =) Heck, in that temperature water I'd kinda be on the fence about even wearing my full insulation!! Heh.

drbill once bubbled...
Yes, Snowbear, but how would I keep my hands steady enough to videotape in the cold waters? Here on Catalina we're down as low as 53 degrees at depth... quite cold for this time of year.

Dr. Bill
:D What Omicron said...

ABQdiver Those are great pictures. At least you have salt water close by.
It's actually ~ 2-3 hours to divable salt water from where i live (1-2 hours from work). But - growing up in such a huge, spread out place, I guess I got used to settling in for a long drive to wherever I'm going. Worth it in this case. It also helps to drive a car that gets 40+ mpg :eek:ut:

Back
Top Bottom