Why I'm Buying A Zeagle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CatalinaCanuck:
I also have a Zeagle BCD(Ranger), I've got all of my 78 dives on it, and it still looks like it's fresh off the showroom floor. Obviously they make a quality product, I appear to be hard on equiptment as the rest of my equiptment shows.
I also own a Ranger and it looks worn-out, faded and probably has a few barnacles on it somewhere. I would not trade it for a new one. It is still going strong and I don't think I will ever need to replace it. Good gear.

I love stories like that! I recently bought an Envoy Deluxe and tried it out for the first time last weekend. So far I'm pretty happy with it.

I really like the fact that Zeagle is family owned and their products are made in the USA. That was a huge factor in my choosing Zeagle along with all the positive comments from happy ScubaBoard members.

Want a good story find Scott's post about how Zeagle came about.. From Eagle to Zeagle.
So far I own Zeagle regs and Brigade BC. Love them both. I busted the zipper on the BC and sent it back in , no charge. When I was in the LDS the last time I mentioned it and asked what Oceanic's police was on something like this. If I would have bought the Oceanic I would have paid to had it repaired.
Now all I need is a smaller Zeagle sticker for my video housing...hint, hint. :D

crpntr133:
When I was in the LDS the last time I mentioned it and asked what Oceanic's police was on something like this. If I would have bought the Oceanic I

How come he knows policy that we don't?.....

Don't know cerich...just what I was told.

crpntr133:
Want a good story find Scott's post about how Zeagle came about.. From Eagle to Zeagle.
So far I own Zeagle regs and Brigade BC. Love them both. I busted the zipper on the BC and sent it back in , no charge. When I was in the LDS the last time I mentioned it and asked what Oceanic's police was on something like this. If I would have bought the Oceanic I would have paid to had it repaired.
Now all I need is a smaller Zeagle sticker for my video housing...hint, hint. :D

Hmm sounds like your LDS may have some Oceanic issues. I have zero trouble with Oceanic warranty and service department. I don't know of any policy that would have made you pay for a zipper on an Oceanic BCD. I have been a dealer for 1 year and 3 months. Does he have that in writing? A negative comment on a companies product and quality of service shold not be posted in a public forum without backup.

Debraw:
Hmm sounds like your LDS may have some Oceanic issues. I have zero trouble with Oceanic warranty and service department. I don't know of any policy that would have made you pay for a zipper on an Oceanic BCD. I have been a dealer for 1 year and 3 months. Does he have that in writing? A negative comment on a companies product and quality of service shold not be posted in a public forum without backup.

We don't mind negative comments, it lets us know what issues we have so we can fix them or dispell a myth.

We gets lots of great comments as well....

Good post.

I had a question about an Oceanic reg I was concerned about buying (Zeta) and posted a thread here; someone from Oceanic PM'd me and told me to call him at his office. I called him, he spent like 15 minutes talking to me about it and I felt secure in buying it afterwards. I love the Zeta and am glad I called him.

The funny thing was, after 7-8 minutes I was sold on the item, and he still went and talked about how that's what he dives and other Oceanic people dive it as well, and then got into small talk.

Nice guy; I hope he's still around offering the same support to scubaboard users. He was informative and fun to talk to.

I work for a product manufacturer and appreciate when consumers post positive feedback when they receive good support (pre or post sales). People who have bad experiences are quick to post negatives, people who have great experiences typically don't post at all.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Hi,
I am Bill, bottoms-up(Jen) is my other half. We need a new set of regs and are considing Zeagle due to all the praise plus, it is a Florida based company. I narrowed down the choices to the Envoy Deluxe and the Flathead XP. I wanted to Know the differences so I called Jim Fox at Zeagle. He was very helpful. I decided to get the Flathead just in case I decide to dive deep. It truly is a pleasure to deal with a company that has great customer service.
Thank you Zeagle, Bill

my birthday is in a couple weeks and i'm asking my fam for $$ to help me get a reg. and i have chosen the zeagle envoy deluxe as well! seemed like a very good choice for that price range. glad to see others agree. thanks everyone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom