Why your Avatar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's who I am...:wink:

The Pasaway is a tagalog word from where I am right now, the Philippines.

dive_lover88:
just thought that this looked cool...haven found a permanent one...made a wrong decision to put a bunny as a temp avatar...now the nickname b.boy is stucked onto me...thanks to sandshaker(yea you sandy)

Nice one Bunny Boy! :D

My avatar is my other "cheap" hobby...

Right on, BK - cheap... I'm lookin at a 1.1K for new treaded rubber on mine.

OK.. my av... the infamous Carlos, el Cubano que flauntingly usa los speedos y jewlery grande! The epitomy of man hood, a true mans man, reflection of testosterone and not fearing to be himself in the eyes of others.

Watch for the ever changing speeedos :)

because its me, and one of two uw pictures i have of myself

I change my avatar fairly regularly. If you don't recognize my current one, go to youtube and search Vicki Pollard.

cuz I wear a batman belt at work....

Mine is actually a picture I took on the USS Duane during a wreck trip I took.I love the way it came out espescially since it was one of the first pics I took with my new camera.

jiveturkey:
I change my avatar fairly regularly. If you don't recognize my current one, go to youtube and search Vicki Pollard.

Watched it and don't get it....maybe because I live in the US and don't get the humor?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom