Why your Avatar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rabbit of Caerbannog.. because he eats kniggits

seadoggirl:
SASSCUBA is NOT a girl! Oh my word! I've been reading her post for months thinking SHE was great.
ROFLMAO .:rofl3:

Because it's cool.....Like me!

its blank cause i'm simply to lazy to find a creative unique one that adequately sums up my somewhat boring personality.

plot:
its blank cause i'm simply to lazy to find a creative unique one that adequately sums up my somewhat boring personality.

I'm guessing you're a cup is half empty kinda guy. Chear up! :D

Cuz I can wear rubber in a picture without getting nasty e-mails...

BlueWaterMadness:
I have been an addict to this board since I started diving and I always get a kick out of people's Avatars and I wonder; where did you find it, and why?:confused:

FIND it? :confused:

It's an original concept and design.

G_M

My avatar is my personal logo made as a gift for me by my sister and brother in law (link to their business see my signature). This was primarily for my engineering job search (stationary, business cards, and résumé). I love their description, "she wanted a design that spoke of simplicity and elegance in design. The nautilus shell, overlaid with the line work that exemplifies the golden mean, eloquently visualizes these concepts."

I like it cause it is "shelly" and looks engineering-y

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom