Win a revolutionary dive flag. 3 to give away. 10 photos...how much do know?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK. Here is #2

What is this fish called?

Pic 2.jpg

Too easy.

I imagine many are cutting, pasting pictures and using the internet to search out a match (like on "Bones" or "CSI"). I have no idea how to do that so I'm out. I will say the tank may be one from the Bay of Pigs--I saw one in Havana like that which was on land....

I imagine many are cutting, pasting pictures and using the internet to search out a match (like on "Bones" or "CSI"). I have no idea how to do that so I'm out. I will say the tank may be one from the Bay of Pigs--I saw one in Havana like that which was on land....

I have no idea how to do that either. Its quite surprising some of the answers though. Don't give up just yet, some are quite easy and not everyone has got both right yet!

---------- Post added April 12th, 2014 at 10:44 PM ----------

Photoshop?

Not sure if the actual photo is real or has been photoshopped. Not even sure how to find out. The fish is real though, not an imaginary one

---------- Post added April 12th, 2014 at 10:46 PM ----------

And I don't think his names Leroy...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom