Woohoo!!! Getting close!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donnad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Only fifteen more days!!! Can't wait!! Any tips on keeping the luggage weight in line? Do you trim your save a dive kit down some and only bring certain items or tools that may be specific to your gear?

How much does that save-a-dive kit of yours weigh? :rofl3:

In Roatan, I would skip the tools and most all of the rest of it, the island has gotten disturbingly civilized what with all of the available parts lying about.

It's gotten so that buying batteries at the "island price" is cheaper than paying any weight fees to an airline.

Travel light. (Take my advice... I'm not using it, anway!):wink:

Fifteen days??? I have about 15 hours.:D

Roatanman? Are you down there? or up here?

I'm up here, at least when I'm not out there.

We dive a lot of different places, and have Roatan on our return trip schedule for 2011. Until then, you handle it for us.

If you are still going to do that "tank rental" thing, post a report and tell us about your dive experiences.

I'm up here, at least when I'm not out there.

We dive a lot of different places, and have Roatan on our return trip schedule for 2011. Until then, you handle it for us.

If you are still going to do that "tank rental" thing, post a report and tell us about your dive experiences.

Will do, I emailed just about every dive place on the island. None say they rent tanks, I guess I'll go visit them and try to work it out per$onally .:wink:

Down to about 12 hours till wheels up.:burnout:

Sorry Donnad I didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Last edited:
only 12 days now:):):)

Do you think you can stand the wait :confused::confused::confused: I am loving your enthusiasm - it's infectious!

I remember how excited I was before our first trip to Roatan. After NUMEROUS return trips, I STILL get just as excited :D You're gonna love it...

Thanks! Good to know you're still that excited. We're only able to take a trip once a year so it's a big deal to me. I enjoy all the researching and getting ready part too.

I hear ya! I start enjoying my vacation the MOMENT the planning starts. That's half the fun :D It's always nice meeting fellow divers on ScubaBoard and learning so much about your destination.

Have a great time... and did I say I am very jealous...
Already thinking about next summer as we can only do maybe 1 vacation a year....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom