Woohoo!!! Getting close!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you serious :confused: I can't believe they would charge for carry-ons :(

What about that idea surprises you? If there is a way for the airlines (I am talking US airlines mostly here) to gouge another nickle out of the passengers, I assure you that someone in their corporate structure is considering it, and whether they can get away with it. I am still waiting for them to charge extra for use of the jetways or ramps, with the default boarding option being a rope ladder from the tarmac. (You wait! Just you wait!:() Woody

Well, so far every plane I have been on seems to be pretty full. I guess as long as we continue to purchase tickets they will continue to get away with whatever they can. When we have had enough I guess we'll have to make a stand...but I haven't had enough yet :D

What about the talk of charging to use the bathroom? On our usual 15+ hour trip to Hong Kong that could get expensive. :shocked2: Especially since we have a return flight too.

Back
Top Bottom