"Word On The Street" denial:Part 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmmm...Chuck was outa town and we had a couple fantastic shore dives today. Vis cleared up, very little current, good buddies...
Oh, during the SI we went to Mulligans and toasted our water to Chuck...
:beer:"To Chuck! Our buddy! Thanks Chuck for not being here so we could dive!" :10:

Scuba_Jenny:
Hmmmm...Chuck was outa town and we had a couple fantastic shore dives today. Vis cleared up, very little current, good buddies...
Oh, during the SI we went to Mulligans and toasted our water to Chuck...
:beer:"To Chuck! Our buddy! Thanks Chuck for not being here so we could dive!" :10:

I'm baaacckkk!!!!!!! :lightning

:flush: is this what is going to happen to my trip to the keys in a few weeks, chuck is my buddy, I am worried oh my

Lil38:
Well, then I like her already! We Scorpios got it goin' on :D Is she a diver too?

She is not... she's got some years of rehab to work on first before I introduce diving to her, the last thing I need is her having a 'trip' because some hyperberic pressure triggered a trace of some drug she did 5 years ago :D

Jeff.... one who dives in denial is bound to become a statistic :D

CBulla:
...............the last thing I need is her having a 'trip' because some hyperberic pressure triggered a trace of some drug she did 5 years ago :D
Shsh! Dang, ya better not say that too loud! Wouldn't want anyone tryin' this, just to see if it works! :D

madeline:
:flush: is this what is going to happen to my trip to the keys in a few weeks, chuck is my buddy, I am worried oh my

If I were you, I would cancel while I could still get a refund.

was it five years,?? darn how time flys in this "retirement" home. If the weather, starts to go bad, I will drain chucks tanks when I see him :bash: tho with his doubles maybe I'll just fill them with pebbles what is 5 pounds more or less on his back. as he plods thru the sand. :sprite10:

madeline:
I'll just fill them with pebbles . :sprite10:

If I recall Pebbles grew up to be a fairly hot neanderthal.
Just Colin's type.:11:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom