Worst Movie Ever?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GrierHPharmD:
I liked Donnie Darko. Sorta like Harvey meets The Butterfly Effect meets Magnolia, written by Steven King, directed by Wes Craven. It was a bit dark and strange, though...

"an ordinary person spend his life avoiding tense situations. A Repo man spends his life getting into tense situations..."

yeah magnolia was another one i dint like

H2Andy:
has anybody mentioned any of the Cheech and Chong movies?

they have got to suck something serious

i remember thinking at the time (i was like, 14, 15) "there has to be some people
who find this funny, otherwise they wouldn't make them"

no

now i know

What????
"Up in smoke" is a real classic - it's hilarious. I don't understand how anyone could claim that that is a bad movie :wink:

otis...and my beautiful laundrette...why on earth did they even think about making these two movies???? And to think I sat through them !!

raya:
otis...and my beautiful laundrette...why on earth did they even think about making these two movies???? And to think I sat through them !!

title sounds repulsive enough:)

The worst movie I've ever seen is a little cinematic suppository known as 'Battlefield Earth.'

Apparently, John Travolta, playing an alien with dreadlocks, noseplugs and platform shoes, tries to exploit the natural resources of the Earth. However, he is defeated by some cave-boy and then... well... any review I give would fail to do justice to the true crapitude of this movie.

Anything with Meryl Streep. I can't help it, I know many think she's excellent, but she makes my skin crawl :)

GrierHPharmD:
As for Tarrantino flicks - you either get them or you don't. Same with Wes Anderson (Royal Tenenbaums and Life Aquatic) and David Lynch (Eraserhead, Twin Peaks, Blue Velvet, and recently, Big Fish.)

I'm pretty sure Big Fish is a Tim Burton film.

I like Tarrantino, Wes Anderson, and Burton, but I dunno about Lynch... I've seen Mullhullond(butchered spelling) Drive and Lost Highway a few times each and didn't quite understand what the hell was going on... I was entertained, but left empty towards the end after hurting my nogg'n trying to figure out what the **** actually happened...

I just saw Catwomen for the first time this weekend, it was godaweful bad.

Scubadelic:
The worst movie I've ever seen is a little cinematic suppository known as 'Battlefield Earth.'
somebody's an 'mst3k' fan... love them!!

hey, grier, maybe we need an 'nc rocky horror' night. after the costumed halloween dive?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom