Would you dive with me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1) No...I don't dive fresh water. Doesn't interest me in the slightest. Good luck.
2.) Yes, I'd do a warm water, Cozumel style drift dive with a DM present and great viz.
3) Maybe, for rough seas and 90 ft I'd need to dive with you first on an easier/safer dive to "witness" your skill level.

Pretty much.

I am also surprised as to how many people simply won't dive in a quarry. Fair enough as well, since diving is supposed to be fun and if you don't enjoy quarry waters, why would you dive in them?

I'll give anything a try at least once, unless it's out of my training zone.
I'd dive in a quarry, why not?
Would you dive in a harbor or under a dock if there was something cool to look at?
I'm always up for something new.
I dove around the pilings at Lawson's landing (a sandy muck dive in Tomales Bay in Northern California) I was intrigued by all the clam shells and even chased around a few crabs. Hey I got in a dive and can tell people I was there. They say"why the hell did you dive there" and I reply " because nobody has, and I did. Now I know what's there".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom