Would You Go To Bay Islands, Honduras?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My daughter however dares someone to bash her pink gear, especialy her pink O'neil wetsuit. She's pink and proud!

Pink O'neil Wetsuit???? Where'd she find that??? Info please!!! I have been searching for pink wetsuits for a looooooong time...

Not sure if she carries wetsuits, but tekDiverGirl has/had an online store that specialized in pink gear. Everything from masks to backplates.

EDIT: They just upgraded me to business class: What a nice airline - I was in contact with head of reservations for the last week - very cool guy. The Business Class upgrade totally transcends any worries about a silly coup!

Wooo Hooo! Champagne before take off!

Bubbles!

Congrats on your upgrade, have a good flight and a better time in the water in Utila. But I thought it's been decided that it wasn't a coup. Stop spreading those rumors!

Why is a thinly veiled homophobic attack from Roatan Man funny? Are gay men allowed to scuba dive or is it confined to aging neanderthal bigots living in times of yore only?

Grow up and drag yourself kicking and screaming into the 21st century you lot!

I can articulate myself and get to the point of an issue without resorting to sophomoric insults like you do. Roatan Man and a few others seem to belong in a bygone era and frankly it's pathetic.

I hadn't realised that ScubaBoard was full of so many fragile heterosexual male egos!

Hey ***** , nothing in a single post indicated your sexual preference, so your baseless assumption that I was either (1) bigoted or (2) homophobic is the clear result of an incredibly insecure personality. I couldn't care less about your sexual preference. What you have demonstrated is a clear inability to play nice with others. Candidly, I suspect that with your attitude, you will suck as a dive student and be an even worse diver/buddy. If you go everywhere, including forums, expecting to be persecuted and reading something into everything, you will find exactly what you seek.

I know plenty of gay men and women in the bay islands and, from what I know of them, wouldn't want you around either. Folks here started off offering you the advice you asked for and all you did was attack them for percieved slights.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blame Canada, they did it. What? Everything! I don't think you are anti-canadian. Hell you're from Texas, a whole 'nother country. BTW I absolutley love San Antonio. The way they treat the Airman from Lackland- I was proud of my son for joining up so that I could see that there are still real americans who appreciate what he did. I only got to see the airport at Dallas unfortunately. Would love to come back.

so ur headed out wed?..Im headed out Sat the 1st...Should start my stay with Cross Creek, if u dont know where ur staying give them a shout. Cheap rooms and everything is in one place, dive shop,rooms, boats etc. Look me up at cross creek ill arrive sometime mid saturday evening.

just yell for davey crockett...m sure ill be the only one there

(Yes u geeks my Middle name is David, i just rarely use it when meeting new people as everyone usually has the same reaction "Davey Crockett?" *cough* Bulls**t....."no really it is ..here is my drivers license"..."Oh wow!..Thats really cool, I know the song..*sings* Davey...Davey Crockett, king of the wild frontier." *groan* now i have to listen to them murder my favorite childhood song that i sang as i went on adventures with fess parker (the only Davey Crockett IMHO) every sunday night. I roll my eyes and say "hmm thats ummm really great" and make a hasty retreat back to the bar.

Farrrr easier to just be Robert to the new peeps..LOL

so ur headed out wed?..Im headed out Sat...Should start my stay with Cross Creek, if u dont know where ur staying give them a shout. Cheap rooms and everything is in one place, dive shop,rooms, boats etc. Look me up at cross creek ill arrive sometime mid saturday evening.

just yell for davey crockett...m sure ill be the only one there

Okie doke!

I'm the short Scottish guy with ginger hair!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom