Wow - An Ontario Section!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Duffer once bubbled...
Found this board by chance - and I'll be - it has an Ontario section.

My Wife and I got our cert last year and we have taken to this like...well you know. Been cert'd 7 months and already dived:

Coming Up

Florida Keys - March

I'll see you there!!! I'm diving in Key Largo March 9 to March 15 at Kelly's on the Bay ( www.aqua-nuts.com ). Can't wait for the Speigel Grove. Come on March woo hoo!!!

True True - it also is a play onmyname.

Name change complete - this is a lot more original than my first try - Canuck Divers!!

Anyway - full report on my return -from a beginners point of view! I'll be all over FLA from Miami to KeyWest to Crystal River to WPB! Lots of diving in different locals!

tinman once bubbled...

Please let us know how a Canuck diver fares in the Keys...I'm considering it for '04.

"Scuba Duffer" - let me guess, you share my passion for golf and diving???!!! Try not "slicing" anything underwater - that could be bad! And "hooking" might result in an entanglement problem but feel free to "putter" around all you like.

What can I say, it's a slow day at the office...

I'll check the maps and see where you are.

Ontario Diver once bubbled...
I'm up on the south Channel near Amanda Island. Between Devil's elbow and Bear's Head.

Let me know when you will be up there and I'll invite you over for a steak and a beer!

The keys are a great spot to dive. Check out the Florida divers section and ask questions there if you like.....Might find a dive buddy there to help you .......A little more costly than Central Florida...everything is trucked down there, but I prefer the area to any other in Florida. The last time I was there was (unfortunately) before the Spiegal went down. We were headed there this spring when DivingGal came up with a better offer.....NO NOT WHAT YOU THINK !!!!! She put me in touch with a neighbour of her mother in Barbados.........:rolleyes:

The nice thing about the Keys is there is no lacking for dive shops, big ones and small, and no lacking for places to price out gear if you need some extra.....DiversDirect is there + many others. I don't know how prices compare, but hey it is fun to poke around a dive shop the size of a small Walmart.......

Ummmmmmm..............HOBO'S

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom