WOW! New Oxycheq Wing!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do have to make a certain size run, but I do not wait for orders to come in before making a product.

They are available and in stock now.

Best regards,

Patrick Duffy
OxyCheq

Friggincold:
As with most Oxychek product it would be 6-8 months after he says it will be ready. His supplier has to make it for him with a min. order. So he has to get allot of back orders before he places the order:) But hey you can look at the pictures while you wait:)

So there you have the official word from Patrick. Wings are in stock and ready to sell.

Edited to add pictures to first post.

So they're essentially $100 more than the regular Mach V's?

Pictures have been added by request to the first post for your viewing pleasure.

Where can I sign in for the swap? I mean the "get $200 for your signature series wing when you upgrade for Mach Extreme"?? Please :)

*sigh*

Patrick,

Now that I know you are making the Mach V Extreme with cam band slots I'm going to stop torturing myself trying to come up with a cost effective simple STA design for my plate, which has been more than a challenge.
Back when all that was available was the razor and signature series donut wings it was easy, after all, the freedom plate was designed around those wings.
But then you had to come up with the Mach V with no slots and I've been tearing my hair out ever since, damn you!!! LOL...It really is an awesome wing though.

Looks like I'm going to have to narrow up the freedom's lower slots to 2" to make it work with the Mach V slotted wings. No problem.

Eric

Hey Patrick - any plans on making the Razor 50# out of this material?

Rob

All the Mach V's have been Signature Series... Calling it a Mach V is shorter and sounds better.

pakman:
Will future non-Signature Mach V's also have cam band slots?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom