Wrecking Crew T-shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gedunk:
Well then, do what all good parents do, get a couple youth larges and tell everyone they'll grow into em. :wink:
They're going to have to do a lot of growin...I could swaddle the little one in it though...hmmm....

i havent ever posted here, just like to lurk. so, hi to all! i am a great lakes diver as well. anyways i would like 2 meds, 1 XL, and a hat.

carrie :bounce:

Big-t-2538:
The following is a list of individuals who have expressed interest in a T-shirt with the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew logo on it. I do not believe the design is official yet, but something very similar to what is seen here can be expected.

Gedunk has offered to contact a supplier for an inital order, and we'd need to make an initial purchase of 48 shirts to get the prices he quoted here.

At this point in time, we trying to get a feel for how many people are interested in a shirt, no money has to be paid, just an official "I want a shirt" decision.

I'll PM a mod to maintain this list & the total shirt count as we receive people's interest. Please post how many and what size shirt you would like to this thread so the list can be updated.

Thanks
-Tony
  • Mgictwnger, one XL
  • christopher1260, one L
  • FrankenmuthTom, one XXL
  • Big-T, one XXL + Hat
  • gedunk, three XL + two L
  • Juls64, two XL
  • diverbrian, two L + Hat
  • jjsteffen, one XXL + Hat
  • MittenDiver, three XXL + two M + one TBD
  • cldwdiver, one XL
  • Laser, one XXL + Hat

Totals to date:
2-medium
5-large
7-Xlarge
7-XXlarge
1-TBD

Grand Total : 22 shirts, 4 hats
Don and I will take one xl and one medium please

Juls64:
I'd like to wear mine at Our World Underwater in April?
The best answer I can give you right now would be we have to see how the interest in shirts pans out, then the shirts have to printed & shipped after someone collects the $$. I'm going to stab in the dark and say mid-April for a delivery at the earliest, if we have enough interest.

OK, count me in for 1 XL.

Any idea if Mike at Gilboa would care to take some on consignment if we get close enough to a price point to just make up a few extra? I know that my kids' swim team upped an order of screen-printed shirts with almost no change in total cost due to hitting the next qty break. Also avoids some of the shipping costs...

-Rob

rab:
Any idea if Mike at Gilboa would care to take some on consignment if we get close enough to a price point to just make up a few extra?

-Rob

I would think that we would be able to offer these shirts to all of the dive shops and operators. These shirts are generic as far as advertising goes and I would think that every shop plans some type of dive trip to the Great Lakes each year. Besides who wouldn't want a sweet looking shirt like the one we have developed for our club?

Mitten Diver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom