Wrecking Crew T-shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,

someone once told me we were official for posting here. :) so, I'm guess my hubby and I would both like one, plus a few for the wee ones, but I will double check with him and let you know asap. Very cool, and looking forward to meeting some of you all in person soon!

Hmm....neat looking hats and shirts???

I'll take 2 Shirts (Large)
1 Hat too please!! :54:

Ok I finally looked at our logo, that's pretty nice work (not sure who to direct that to but if the credit is yours take it)

Put me down for an XL, and a hat.

Chris

Big-t-2538:
The best answer I can give you right now would be we have to see how the interest in shirts pans out, then the shirts have to printed & shipped after someone collects the $$. I'm going to stab in the dark and say mid-April for a delivery at the earliest, if we have enough interest.

But if we need a treasurer on this issue, I will volunteer to get the ball rolling. I would like to have them ready by the time that we get to Gilboa.

I am not a big fan of handling all that cash, but I am honest and set up for it with my old E-Bay Business. I still have a Paypal acct. from those days and can take credit cards and e-checks that way.

Put me down for an XXL shirt and a hat.
Paypal or C.C, either way works for me.

Holy Cow, Its Crazy Dave. That has been one long safety stop. I glad to see ya back!

Julie

O.K...I have run out of available time to update the original post, so I have to create a new list...

Anyway, There doesn't seem to be a high demand for the youth shirts, right now I am keeping track of them, and if we get enough (10?) I'll post that count as well.

Brian - I have issues with Paypal, if you'd be willing to do the $$ end of it, I'll keep track of the order.

-T

Here's the most recent updated list...

• Mgictwnger, one XL
  • christopher1260, one L
  • FrankenmuthTom, one XXL
  • Big-T, one XXL + Hat
  • gedunk, three XL + two L
  • Juls64, two XL
  • diverbrian, two L + Hat
  • jjsteffen, one XXL + Hat
  • MittenDiver, three XXL + two M + one S
  • cldwdiver, one XL
  • Laser, one XXL + Hat
  • JacobsonC2, one XL + two M + Hat
  • lisa4516, one XL + one M
  • rab, one XL
  • primalchaos, two XXL
  • Gtxl1200, one XL + Hat
  • AmyJ, two TBD
  • SHPWRCKDVR, two L + Hat
  • cd_in_SeaTec, one XL + Hat
  • TCooperWFI, one L + two M + three Hat
  • CrazyDave, one XXL + Hat

Totals to date:
1-small
7-medium
8-large
12-Xlarge
10-XXlarge
2-TBD

Grand Total : 40 shirts, 12 hats

Big-t-2538:
Anyway, There doesn't seem to be a high demand for the youth shirts, right now I am keeping track of them, and if we get enough (10?) I'll post that count as well.

Cheers!
If they're avaiable, I'll take the one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom