Wrecking Crew T-shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gedunk:
I'm just waiting to hear back from the supplier on what embroidery will cost for the hats. I'll let you all know when i know. Put me down for a hat also Tony
Yeah...this is getting exciting....I'm glad we have so much interest. I think a lot of it has to do with the sweet work on the logo.

Anyway, as for hats, are we going to have a choice of hats, or is it going to be a "onesize and style for all"... Frankly, I'd like to have 2 "onseize fits all hats" One being the "low profile" style hat, and the other being the "billboard" style hat. People are rather finnicky about what hat goes on their melon....I know I am. The embroidery would be the same.

Also, another though would be when we close the "open ordering", start collecting $$$, and start the printing process.

I suggest leaving orders open until Friday March 12th, then give everyone 3 weeks to get their $$$ to Diverbrian, then that gives us 2 full weeks to get shirts printed in time for gilboa.

Any thoughts?

-T

Sounds good.
Will you post the total (tax, shipping etc) & what form of payment would be best? Or will all the details be sent in a PM?

Big-t-2538:
I suggest leaving orders open until Friday March 12th, then give everyone 3 weeks to get their $$$ to Diverbrian, then that gives us 2 full weeks to get shirts printed in time for gilboa.

Any thoughts?

-T

The above sounds good to me. Here is some updated pricing info. All tees are 7 ounce pocket tees. Prices below do not include shipping or sales tax.

Small to X-large - $12.00
XX-large - $14.00
XXX-large - $16.00
XXXX-large - $20.00

Embroidered hats - $10.00 (one size fits most)
Embroidery logo Tape, one time charge per tape - $170.00

So for 20 hats, cost per hat is about $18.50 for one logo tape or $37.00 for two logo tapes. I think the high or low profile hats will be about the same price.

Kat:
Or will all the details be sent in a PM?
Gedunk is posting final pricing info in a short bit....I'll be e-mailing or PMing people as to what their final order and price is, where to send $$$ etc.

I'm probably going to start a poll in the next few days to get a decision on what type of shirt we want.

My feeling is that we should just pick a style (pocket or plain front) and then have 2 color options (white & ash). I'm not into mixing pockets & no pockets.

-T

gedunk:
Embroidered hats - $10.00 (one size fits most)
Embroidery Tape, one time charge per tape - $170.00

So for 20 hats, cost per hat is about $12.50 for one tape or $25.00 for two tapes. I think the high or low profile hats will be about the same price.
Here's a dumb question...

What is a tape and why would we need more than one?

Big-t-2538:
Here's a dumb question...

What is a tape and why would we need more than one?

The machine they use to embroider stuff uses NC (numerical control) technology. The logo gets scanned and a tape gets punched that tells the machine what color and where to stitch for your logo.

You know Tony .... engineering stuff. :cheeky:

gedunk:
The machine they use to embroider stuff uses NC (numerical control) technology. The logo gets scanned and a tape gets punched that tells the machine what color and where to stitch for your logo.

You know Tony .... engineering stuff. :cheeky:
Sounds more like a punchcard to me than a tape, but whatever works I guess.

So, what you're saying is we only need 1 tape, unless of course we want to get fancy with multilogo hats, which I'm opposed to.

The logo for the hats is the porthole...the molted porthole.

There...I feel like I've made a decision today.

-T

Big-t-2538:
Sounds more like a punchcard to me than a tape, but whatever works I guess.

So, what you're saying is we only need 1 tape, unless of course we want to get fancy with multilogo hats, which I'm opposed to.

The logo for the hats is the porthole...the molted porthole.

There...I feel like I've made a decision today.

-T

Hey, your talking to an old fart engineer who used punch cards and card batch readers at one time ya know. That tape stuff was high tech at the time. :wink:

The porthole has my vote for the hats also.

Big-T
Put me down for a tee, Large; and a hat.
Kim

gedunk:
Hey, your talking to an old fart engineer who used punch cards and card batch readers at one time ya know. That tape stuff was high tech at the time. :wink:
You sound like you're looking for sympathy....oh...wait...the moment passed, sorry :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom