Wrinkles August '05 Dive and BBQ planning thread - Redondo Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

headhunter:
Did I read this correctly... or do I need to clean my monitor? :06:

Puff Mo2 is going to join us for a Wrinkles Dive? :wink:

Christian

With this visit I will now eclipse Ana for number of appearances.

I think...

---
Ken

Mo2vation:
With this visit I will now eclipse Ana for number of appearances.

I think...

---
Ken
I this will make it a total eclipse. Maybe Wrinkles will make it to some of the Mo2vation dives. Sort of a cross-cutural exchange experience. :wink:

So... are ya gonna bring some beatle tunes too? :D

Christian

headhunter:
So... are ya gonna bring some beatle tunes too? :D

Christian

And some Buffet, and tomato juice, and diet coke and chunky peanut butter, and avacado and grapefruit and all that other vile crapola. :11ztongue

I'll be on Dawn Patrol with Claudette - we'll be in the lot by 7:00 AM. Then its back to the grind for me. But it will be interesting to see the place during the day. I've only been here at night.

I was thinking about this today. I organized the very first one on Catalina last January (the "Wind Tunnel Karimoto Bruise" trip and the "Arnaudafflo" sighting), I then attended the "Overrated Montage Massacre" in March (when I first met Mel), and then some other viz-less, hill climbing, sandy you've-got-to-be-kidding-me event in OCal later that summer. This will be four, and my first this year. I rule. :D

Should be fun to at last meet some people!

---
Ken

Alright boys, girls and "kens" (sorry ken), I shall see you all there tomorrow am.

Tech Admin:
Alright boys, girls and "kens" (sorry ken), I shall see you all there tomorrow am.
I'm bringing a truly ridiculous number of quarters, so if anyone needs the sacred tokens for making offerings to the parking gods....find the "GottaDiv" scubamobile. If I'm not around, look under the door for the gas tank and take what you need.

DO NOT PARK AT METERS THAT ARE BROKEN...THEY WILL TICKET.
DO NOT PARK WITHOUT PUTTING MONEY IN THE METER...THEY CRUISE BY ABOUT EVERY 30 MINUTES.

Just put the quarters in the windowed shrines and nobody gets hurt!

See you there...ohboyohboy: Going diving in the morning!
Claudette

HBDiveGirl:
I'm bringing a truly ridiculous number of quarters, so if anyone needs the sacred tokens for making offerings to the parking gods....find the "GottaDiv" scubamobile. If I'm not around, look under the door for the gas tank and take what you need.

DO NOT PARK AT METERS THAT ARE BROKEN...THEY WILL TICKET.
DO NOT PARK WITHOUT PUTTING MONEY IN THE METER...THEY CRUISE BY ABOUT EVERY 30 MINUTES.

Just put the quarters in the windowed shrines and nobody gets hurt!

See you there...ohboyohboy: Going diving in the morning!
Claudette
Thanks Claudette! That's good to know. I'll be there in about an hour.

Christian

abrown203:
Sorry for the late notice. I'll be there for at least the first 2 dives + lunch.

After looking at the list of what is left to bring... here is my contribution.

mayo
mustard
pickles
Side Dish #2: Something reasonably healthy

I'll try to one of the early birds.

See you there,

Aaron
Plans changed for me about 11PM last night. Family obligations.

Again, sorry for the short notice.

Aaron

It was great seeing everyone yesterday at Vet's Park. We had a great time thoughout the day with the dives and BBQ and then a little dinner and more fun El Torito after a great night dive.

We even had participation from a diver named Daryl who could not find his sandeater buddies (whom he had not met yet) at 9am, but saw the ScubaBoard banner at 8am when he inquiried if we were the sandeaters. He joined in the fun after realizing that he was not going to be able to find his other dive buddies.

I'll put up a new thread for next month's Wrinkles Dive and BBQ in La Jolla as soon as I get a chance later today or tomorrow.

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom