Wrinkles August '06 Dive Planning Thread - Redondo Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike and to the rest of the 'Guys' it was great seeing some familar faces and new ones too.

Thanks to Scuba_Phil and LAJim for two great dives!!! Especially to LAJim for finding my camera! You are a Godsend!!! Still no word of my fin, but ...I have hope.

Looking forward to LJ next month.

It was great to see you all! It took me a while to find my way back here to say so because of the pile of work that I neglected for that day.

Jan, I don't know if you've posted about your find yet. I didn't forget, but have not logged back on until today.

The vis was absolutely great and we had some very nice dives! It was 55º at depth (some had it at 52º). I like that colder water because it's usually nice and clear.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the next Wrinkles Dive and BBQ, which will be in La Jolla.

The planning thread for the Wrinkles Dive in La Jolla will go up sometime today or tomorrow.

See you all soon!

Christian

I am SO SORRY that I (and family couldnt make it). Actually had to work. BTW, did anybody find my Riffe mask?

Hoping, hoping, hoping. . . .

No...but we found a yellow weight belt...

Archangel:
I am SO SORRY that I (and family couldnt make it). Actually had to work. BTW, did anybody find my Riffe mask?

Hoping, hoping, hoping. . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom