Wrinkles August '06 Dive Planning Thread - Redondo Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Conditions were good last night. A couple of serious thermoclines on the way back out of the canyon. In the shallows it was near tropical but below 60 feet I was happy with the hooded vest and gloves. Canister lights were made for Redondo.

Parking patrol comes by every 45 min. or so. Bring quarters.

Jim

Hi Christian,
I will be able to make it for the first dive only. Looking forward to meeting some of the people here on the board.

Phil

Diver_Jan:
On another note, I didn't notice any BBQ grills near any of the picnic tables. Does that mean that we need to bring a grill??? I am talking about the group of tables that are just up from the beach above the walk way. Any ideas?
I'm bringing a propane BBQ.

...but we still need tongs and a spatula.

Christian

Well, it looks like I will be able to stay a little longer than originally thought. I will stop by Costco tonight and bring something. I'll look for a side dish, if nothing is found, I'll bring some fruit and chips. See everyone tomorrow.

Phil

Man I was going to finally make a wrinkles but my son is in H.S. football & Sat. is the first time he'll be practicing with pads. Robert & I will be diving on Sun. instead at Luguna so far so if anyone wants to join us come on down.

Happy Diving
John

I'll be there with wife, MIL, and possibly 2 other non-divers. I'll try to remember to bring tongs and spatula, however I think I'll be arriving somewhat later (2pm or so), as I'd like to get a twilight dive in.

I'll also see what I can scrounge up for a side dish or head to Costco or TJ's. There's a Pavilion's on Torrance, so anyone heading in that direction might pick something up from there if you forget.

Look forward to seeing y'all!

Russell

I'll be getting there between 6:00 and 6:30 am.

Anyone who wants to just show up, feel free. Just look for the 8x3 foot ScubaBoard banner.

See you all tomorrow!

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom