Wrinkles August '06 Dive Planning Thread - Redondo Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been without power for than with power since Friday, but I've finally gotten a chance to update the first post to reflect Redondo instead of Leo Carrillo.

Let me know if you find any mistakes.

Jan, from Redondo people can always use that as a "home base" and then check out other sites in the area.

Zaffy, let me know if you are still in for Hot Dogs and Buns now that we've changed locations.

It'll be a great day!

Christian

headhunter:

Zaffy, let me know if you are still in for Hot Dogs and Buns now that we've changed locations.

Should still be good, I just have to figure out how to get there. Is there an address of any nearby building I can put into google for directions? Coming from Simi Valley, the girlfriend says it's about an hours worth of driving. I don't know the geography of socal too well.

Zaffy:
Should still be good, I just have to figure out how to get there. Is there an address of any nearby building I can put into google for directions? Coming from Simi Valley, the girlfriend says it's about an hours worth of driving. I don't know the geography of socal too well.
This will help:
http://www.pacificwilderness.com/Dive%20Sites/LA%20County/Redondo%20Beach/Veteran's%20Park/redondo_Veteran's%20Park.htm#DIRECTIONS

(many thanks to PacWilderness for creating this site, and to Christian for planting it in the thread. You are my site-research guru :D )
Bring quarters for the parking meters ($1 per hour), although someone in our SB group always seems to have lots of change available.
Tank refills are 1/2 mile away at DiveNSurf, and we can organize refill runs so we don't lose more than one parking space in the middle of the day.

Early, before traffic gets thick, an hour of quick driving should get you here easily. Looking forward to seeing you here :D .

Claudette

HBDiveGirl:
Tank refills are 1/2 mile away at DiveNSurf, and we can organize refill runs so we don't lose more than one parking space in the middle of the day.

Claudette

....OR JUST BRING THREE TANKS :D

I plan on coming and will bring something needed. Will post in a day or two with something specific.

Jim

Im in for the August 12 Wrinkles with family. Will bring hot dogs and carbonated sugar water.

Tevis (4)

I would like to but I think I will be doing some shore dives with the Mo2vation guys that weekend.

Oh wait... thats the next weekend.....hmmmmm maybe. :D
Terry

Archangel:
Im in for the August 12 Wrinkles with family. Will bring hot dogs and carbonated sugar water.

Tevis (4)
Zaffy already signed up for the hot dogs and buns.

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom