Wrinkles BBQ pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Enrique,

Thanks for the pics bro. I do not think anyone would have believed us otherwise. That was a dive to remember. Amazing that this was your first time at the park…. ... it is apparent that with you comes luck!!!!! You can dive with me anytime!

Thanks,

Thomas

scubainspired:
Enrique,

Thanks for the pics bro. I do not think anyone would have believed us otherwise. That was a dive to remember. Amazing that this was your first time at the park…. ... it is apparent that with you comes luck!!!!! You can dive with me anytime!

Thanks,

Thomas

Thanks for the kind words, bro :) I was just lucky that I brought my camera with me. I shot a video of the GSB, but the file is 15MB is size. Still looking for a site that would host it for free :)

Enrique

shark.byte.usa:
Enrique, long time no talk to, seems like forever ago I did my first beach dives with you at Heisler. Oh last weekend I dove the white buoy off Heisler again, first time since we dove it and the conditions hadn't changed a bit :wink:

Great pics of the GSB, I just saw my first one at Woods Cove, Laguna on Wednesday. One of these days I'll make a Wrinkles Catalina trip, always seems I'm in town right before or after :( .

I've only been to Austin once this last year and it was a day trip, next time i'm there for a couple days, I'll give you a holler and we'll jump in a lake!

Take Care,
Garrett

Hey Garrett,
Yeah, long time no talk. What have you been up to? Let me know when you're in Austin. I can certainly take you diving in Lake Travis.

Enrique

Cool photos! I didn't get a chance to wander over and chat, but you managed to capture my wife's butt!

Those were some cool pics!

I'm glad you were able to make it out.

We're going to have to get a road trip going to NorCal sometime to go out and play with the folks up there.

Chrstian

Hey, don't forget my newly released 45-min DVD on the giant sea bass!

Sea Bass shots so cool. The only ones I have ever seen under water have been at the Aquarium of the Pacific.

Back
Top Bottom