Wrinkles July '07 Dive Planning Thread - Catalina Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to have to wait until closer to the cutoff before committing, as I'm starting a DM course in late June that runs through July. Schedule isn't anywhere close to locked down, though, so I'll have to wait and see. I may book it just in case and sacrifice the $50 deposit, however, if I still don't know come May 31. I have to catch the EARLY ferry back Sunday morning, though. :(

I booked my room at the Seaport Village and it sounds like there's limited space left (it is summer after all). If you're thinking about staying there, I'd recommend you make your reservation soon.

I think I will try and make this one. I'll call tomorrow about a room. :14:

I will be attending. I need a room mate. Perhaps. Thoughts? Volunteers? Ladies?

divinman:
I will be attending. I need a room mate. Preferably female with loose moral fiber. :D

Terry... this is Catalina. Just go to the Chi Chi Club near closing and you shouldn't have any problem (at least that's what they tell me... I obviously haven't tested this strategy myself).

Certainly plan on being on-island for this event although I will probably be diving the King Neptune during the day.

Reservation booked. Terry +1. See you all in July.

Terry

divinman:
I will be attending. I need a room mate. Perhaps. Thoughts? Volunteers? Ladies?
Terry, the folks at The Seaport Village Inn will match you up with someone if you don't do it on your own.

Christian

Thanks. I am actually going with a friend from Chamber Day. :)

divinman:
Thanks. I am actually going with a friend from Chamber Day. :)

You mean I have to see you 3 months in a row??? :shakehead

I mean yay. I get to see you 3 months in a row. :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom