Wrinkles June '06 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wrinkles:

J Dog and I have a Jet to Fix. I was already out in the desert and Jim was on his way.
Wish we could have been there. :(

headhunter:
I hadn't realized that after all of these Wrinkes Dives, I had never been diving with Wrinkles! Well, I did a dive with Wrinkles and neophyte and found out what I've been missing! It was a great time!

A dive without Wrinkles :blinking: is like a dive without sunshine :sunny !! (the funny thing is she is too young to get that quote!)

Rick, sorry we did not "see" you underwater :sorry19z: ... but at least we found Christian and David! And, you could hear us!

Loved the day! Bummed I will miss Catalina...

Jennifer

sapphire:
A dive without Wrinkles :blinking: is like a dive without sunshine :sunny !! (the funny thing is she is too young to get that quote!)

Jennifer
Now I'm trying to remember that one. Was is Minute Maid orange juice?

It was great seeing you and John above and below water. We actually didn't hear you underwater. It's not like you were shouting into a tin can on a string! :wink:

Christian

wrinkles:
Maybe you will make it to Catalina?

:( Looks like Jim and I will be out in Victorville until around the 24th of July.

snakedr:
:( Looks like Jim and I will be out in Victorville until around the 24th of July.

I happened to hear that the AA plane that had landing gear problems at LAX is a MD80, are you guys going to get that one?

snakedr:

Yuck, Dave, Victorville in July :( ... there is not much diving there!

headhunter:
Now I'm trying to remember that one. Was is Minute Maid orange juice?

It was great seeing you and John above and below water. We actually didn't hear you underwater. It's not like you were shouting into a tin can on a string! :wink:

Christian

I think it was some kind of orange juice...

I made the other comment because Rick and Ana said they could hear us (even they could not see us for long) underwater :wink: .

Jennifer

Ann Marie:
I happened to hear that the AA plane that had landing gear problems at LAX is a MD80, are you guys going to get that one?

AA has not called us as far as I know.

:redhot: It was only 112 today!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom