Wrinkles June '06 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm glad I was able to stop by and say hi to everyone that was still there in the afternoon. Tevis, you kick ***! I_AM your lasagna rocked. It was a great lunch break for this Saturday working stiff.

Robb

So now you folks are getting me hooked. We successfully dove North Crescent the following day and Andrea and I plan a dive today as well. A world record- three consecutive successful mainland beach dives for Dr. Bill. This is astounding!

Enjoyed the comraderie... and spanking Wrinkles for her birthday. Hope it hurt you as much as it did me! Who do I talk to about buying the only prints?

drbill:
So now you folks are getting me hooked. We successfully dove North Crescent the following day and Andrea and I plan a dive today as well. A world record- three consecutive successful mainland beach dives for Dr. Bill. This is astounding!

Enjoyed the comraderie... and spanking Wrinkles for her birthday. Hope it hurt you as much as it did me! Who do I talk to about buying the only prints?

That's awesome, Dr Bill. Glad that you're enjoying yourself, despite some marginal conditons. N. Crescent is a local favorite. Hope we'll see you back soon.

I had a wonderful time with everyone (see i included everyone)!!!

I really miss diving and hope that i will be able to dive more often!!!!

Rick you are an amazing dive buddy and I hope to get the opportunity to dive with you again.

When you get those prints Dr Bill be sure to send them my way!!!

Ana

Ps

It was especially nice to see some of those friends that i have lost touch with. It really made a difference to be able see and spend time with you guys...thanks!

Hey thanks again for a great first "wrinkle" dive for me. Thanks Phil, Alberto, & Dan (from Colorado) for the dives and for Christian for making this old newbe feel at home and Tevis your wit! I wish I didn't have to leave during the BBQ (food looked good) and missing the afternoon dives. (even with not so great vis & fighting the waves)
Looking forward to other dives in the future.

Robert Phillips:
I_AM your lasagna rocked.

Robb

Tina did it. I just ate it.

By the way, we still have to dive together Deadman some Sunday morning ....

Regards,

I_AM = Alberto

As usual, it has taken me a couple of days of "recovery" to get back on the board after a Wrinkles Dive. :wink:

I always love seeing you all and this Wrinkles Dive was no exception! You all rock!

Great food, great company and diving that was "good enough" will always make my day. The first dive was great with pretty decent vis in the 10 - 15-foot category. Subsequent dives saw closer to 5 - 10 foot vis. But we saw lots of huge batrays and that made the lower vis not matter.

I hadn't realized that after all of these Wrinkes Dives, I had never been diving with Wrinkles! Well, I did a dive with Wrinkles and neophyte and found out what I've been missing! It was a great time!

After I catch up on things around here, I'll put up the thread for the next Wrinkles Dive, which will be on Catalina. It is always a crowd pleaser!

Christian

headhunter:
As usual, it has taken me a couple of days of "recovery" to get back on the board after a Wrinkles Dive. :wink:

You and me both!!

I just finished posting the Wrinkles Dive photos to the OCdiving.com Gallery so you can find them here.

DDavies, Dr. Bill, and our lovely Wrinkles all celebrated their birthdays with us that day. Dan, be glad you missed out on the birthday spankings!! (Blackmail photos are posted.)

I tried to get everyone in at least one photo but I missed a couple. My apologies...

We had a great time visiting with everyone! Too bad we had to leave early. I always love our get-togethers!

kelphelper:
You and me both!!

I just finished posting the Wrinkles Dive photos to the OCdiving.com Gallery so you can find them here.

DDavies, Dr. Bill, and our lovely Wrinkles all celebrated their birthdays with us that day. Dan, be glad you missed out on the birthday spankings!! (Blackmail photos are posted.)

I tried to get everyone in at least one photo but I missed a couple. My apologies...

We had a great time visiting with everyone! Too bad we had to leave early. I always love our get-togethers!
Hey Debbie, those were fun to look at!

Thanks for posting those.

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom