Wrinkles June '06 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

See you folks after the dawn patrol dive.

Brandon will be staying home tomorrow. Today was a big day. He received a President's Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement. In addition to a very nice certificate, he also received a very cool letter signed by GW on White House stationary. We've been out celebrating :D

riguerin:
See you folks after the dawn patrol dive.

Brandon will be staying home tomorrow. Today was a big day. He received a President's Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement. In addition to a very nice certificate, he also received a very cool letter signed by GW on White House stationary. We've been out celebrating :D

Way to go Brandon, You Rock!

:wave-smil

Rick

riguerin:
...he also received a very cool letter signed by GW on White House stationary. :D

If everything was spelled correctly, it was not from him!:D

Congrats to Brandon!

What a FUN day. Thanks everyone!

I too had a great time, challenged my experience. Great to see everyone. Rick, you made me laugh, and Brandon, you ROCK!

Much warmth all,

Tevis

Archangel:
I too had a great time, challenged my experience. Great to see everyone. Rob, you made me laugh, and Brandon, you ROCK!

Much warmth all,

Tevis

I'm watching you !

Thanks for a really fun day everybody! Had a couple good dives with Mark99, LAJim and Stoddu. Thanks Headhunter, for getting us together again, Glycerin, for grillin' my burger just right, I_AM for the killer lasagna and riguerin for the quarters!! See ya'll for the Mo2vation dive in a couple weeks!

John

It was nice to see everyone, catch up with old and new friends and especially nice to see Ana :D !! Missed you, Dr. Bill, but I heard you stopped by! Sorry we had to leave in the early afternoon, but had to get to Pacific Sales before they closed and shop for appliances for my demolished kitchen!

We will miss the June Boat2vation as we will be on our way to Little Cayman... hope to catch up with everyone in July!

jennifer

sapphire:
It was nice to see everyone, catch up with old and new friends and especially nice to see Ana :D !! Missed you, Dr. Bill, but I heard you stopped by! Sorry we had to leave in the early afternoon, but had to get to Pacific Sales before they closed and shop for appliances for my demolished kitchen!

We will miss the June Boat2vation as we will be on our way to Little Cayman... hope to catch up with everyone in July!

jennifer

Jen, I really missed seeing you too .... damn the crappy vis :wink:

Almost didn't dive...glad I did! Catalina's moon somehow
appeared in Laguna...some strange astronomic event.

Tevis, thanks for buddying up w/ me again...what a surprise,
huh?

Christian, as always, you da man!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom