Wrinkles May '05 Dive and BBQ planning thread - La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My buddy Andrea and I would love to be able to join you on this Wrinkles dive, but unfortunately another of my dive buddies (Jenefer) is having her baby shower that day. Sounds like a great day is planned! Enjoy.

Dr. Bill

Hey, I have to check my exam schedule but if I don't have anything that following monday I might just have to come down and go dive. haha I really want to dive now. I was lazy at Leo and didn't get in the water and dumb class today got in the way of going to the platforms with the lab I work in.

Hey Orange County People..how long of a drive is it to la jolla from around irvine, if i remember its about an hour to hour and a half down does that sound about right? I could probably stay at my family's place in irvine on friday night so I wouldn't have to drive all the way down from Santa barbara. Do most of you drive to san diego that morning or do you find a place to stay in san diego the night before?

Thanks
Thomas

Stryker:
You guys must know my schedule at work cause it seems like you keep planning these BBQs on weekends I have to work.. :wink:

AGAIN I wish I could be there, but the Navy owns me, so they use me as they see fit.. HAH Ill be there in spirit though...

Hi Seth,
If you can do early morning dives during the week, please let me know..I'd be happy to buddy up with you...I am completing my PADI Advance Diver certification class this Sunday and I have about 23 dives. I prefer Laguna Beach/Crystal cove area but willing to hook up with you somewhere else if more convenient to you. Feel free to directly email me @ r_duzel@yahoo.com or call my cel# 714 746 4925 anytime.
Have a nice weekend and thanks for keeping our skies safe.
reha

Stryker:
You guys must know my schedule at work cause it seems like you keep planning these BBQs on weekends I have to work.. :wink:

AGAIN I wish I could be there, but the Navy owns me, so they use me as they see fit.. HAH Ill be there in spirit though...

Seth,
Just noticed your count down.....I am originaly from Turkey and I have a hald brother who operates a dive boat in Kas/Antalya....he certified me there last summer(Aug, '04) awasome place....I don't know where you are going to be stationed but I am sure you can make it to Turkey for a couple of days of diving. We can discuss in more detail if we hook up for a local dive during the week.
cheers,
reha

sb_diver:
Hey, I have to check my exam schedule but if I don't have anything that following monday I might just have to come down and go dive. haha I really want to dive now. I was lazy at Leo and didn't get in the water and dumb class today got in the way of going to the platforms with the lab I work in.

Hey Orange County People..how long of a drive is it to la jolla from around irvine, if i remember its about an hour to hour and a half down does that sound about right? I could probably stay at my family's place in irvine on friday night so I wouldn't have to drive all the way down from Santa barbara. Do most of you drive to san diego that morning or do you find a place to stay in san diego the night before?

Thanks
Thomas
Hi tom,
Without traffic its about an hour and fifteen minutes from irvine.

John

sb_diver:
Hey, I have to check my exam schedule but if I don't have anything that following monday I might just have to come down and go dive.
Thanks
Thomas
Hey Thomas, I hear from local sources that the road down to Black's could be rebuilt in time for the wrinkles weekend, so it should be worth trying to get some reciprocal UC rights.
I PM'd you the address of the seadeucers president; you should give him a buzz.

Peter

Well as this is the SAN DIEGO Wrinkles dive, I will be there. I am bring enough tanks for the entire day. Twin 72's for the morning, HP100's for the afternoon, and lil 80's for the night dive. Anyone got a wagon?? :eyebrow:

Terry

I plan on coming (unless the weather is really bad) and should bring my wife and baby with me. We'll probably drive down there on saturday morning so we should be there around 10-11 am.

Erik

I'll be there as well.. Probably around 9-10 (any earlier,I'll be a grouch :new_gmorn )

The shores is pretty crowded on weekends, so where does everyone meet up?

Back
Top Bottom