Wrinkles May '06 Dive Planning Thread - La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,
it was nice to be able to put some faces next nicknames

Tina said "no problem" for the tiramisu ... and I am sure she will have some other surprise for next month ......

I was so impressed by the level of expertise in this group .... was I the only one with a BCD and an AL80?

Special thanks to heandunter for being so friendly and to divinman for leading (kind of ...) me and undrwater at my first dive @ LJS.

CIAO

I_AM

I_AM:
I was so impressed by the level of expertise in this group .... was I the only one with a BCD and an AL80?

Don't feel bad, I still have a BCD and AL80

Not for long though:D

I may have left a "save-a-dive' kit (plastic dive mask case) somewhere on the grass. If anyone knows where it is, please drop me a PM.

[EDIT]FOUND[/EDIT]

divinman:
I had a great time diving and hanging out with everyone yesterday. Dr.Bill!! Thanks for letting me show you the "WALL" LOL. Really, its wall. If it were on land, you could fall off it. Hope to see you all at Laguna next month. Andrea, you have NO EXCUSE!

Terry

Terry, the thanks should be in your direction. Much appreciated. We saw lots of stuff above the south wall worth filming.

In fact, Andrea and I liked it so much we are thinking of heading back down there possibly Memorial Day weekend. Any divers planning to dive the Cove or Shores that weekend?

Andrea has an excuse... we had to abort our dives at Shaws this AM. Surf and 1' vis were the deciding factors... after we got out there. Now I remember why it has been 37 years since I dove the mainland, or at least Laguna Beach!

Thanks of course to Christian, Tech Admin and all the others who make these events happen!

Bill

drbill:
Terry, the thanks should be in your direction. Much appreciated. We saw lots of stuff above the south wall worth filming.

In fact, Andrea and I liked it so much we are thinking of heading back down there possibly Memorial Day weekend. Any divers planning to dive the Cove or Shores that weekend?
Bill

Anytime you want to come down and poke around I know all the best holes to see.

Terry

As always, it was great seeing you all!

The conditions were great and ,as usual, the company was even better.

That tiramisu was fantastic! I'll have to go on a diet after eating what must have been a pound of it. :11:

I look forward to our next Wrinkles Dive in Laguna Beach. I'll get around to putting up the new planning thread soon.

Christian

It was good to see you guys again.
See you next time in Laguna!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom