Wrinkles November '07 Dive Planning Thread - Catalina Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there Friday afternoon in time for a night dive potentially. Generally at least a few people show up early Friday so you should have a buddy Tjack.

Ber, we'll be diving at a roped in dive park (where no boats are allowed) so no flag is necessary. You will likely see a few there for various classes.

I'll be there Friday afternoon in time for a night dive potentially. Generally at least a few people show up early Friday so you should have a buddy Tjack.

Ber, we'll be diving at a roped in dive park (where no boats are allowed) so no flag is necessary. You will likely see a few there for various classes.

Ted - Night Dive?? :14:

I'll be over early Friday afternoon with my buddy Mike. We are definitely in for a Friday night dive also. Maybe we can meet up once we get over there. You leaving out of Long Beach this time around Ted?

I am down for a night dive on saturday night. Anyone?

Judging by this past weekend, it should be dark enough for a night dive by 6 or 6:30. We splashed at 7pm and it was fully dark.

Don't forget Daylight savings time kicks us back an hour this weekend!

Daylight savings expires. It'll be dark by 5:20, I'm sure.

Can't wait!!!

Jaye has Monday off (Vets day) - so we're staying over another day and coming home on Monday.

Ken

Daylight savings expires. It'll be dark by 5:20, I'm sure.

Can't wait!!!

Jaye has Monday off (Vets day) - so we're staying over another day and coming home on Monday.
Daylight savings doesn't officially end until 2am on Sunday, Nov. 4, so the clock will be the same on Friday and Saturday nights, so it will still be relatively light at 5:20. By 6:20, like this past weekend, it will be pretty dark.

All the same, woohoo! We get an extra hour of weekend!

What's the latest on the water temp? I need to figure out my underwear :D
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom