Wrinkles October Dive. When???

Which day is best for you? Multiple days allowed. Location TBD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShakaZulu:
that GOMER dewd voted all over the place...........nice.
meh... my schedule is easily manipulated and due to the fact I mainly work at night most days are open anyway... So instead of constantly clicking that "view results" link i decided just to hit all...

I can easily get my hands on a BBQ maybe 2 or 3 even... As for kayaks that I can nab, did anyone actually feign any intrest in that thought or should I just drop that?

My computer has stopped working for an unknown reason but I will try to check in from time to time on other peoples computers until such time as I am able to repair it...

ryanarcher:
One thing about the Shores on the 30th - OE is having their annual pumpkin carving contest (under water and topside) on this day. QUOTE]

The carving is all shallow. Won't effect the dive I have planned. Now where is that danged mystery point?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom