Wrinkles October Dive. When???

Which day is best for you? Multiple days allowed. Location TBD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sapphire:
Roy,

If you click on the underscored numbers it tells you who voted for what. There were 23 voters, they could vote for multiple selections...

Jennifer

I can't vote twice that sucks, that GOMER dewd voted all over the place...........nice. Ok, let make it the 30 then, since there is no need to have a Wrinkles dive without her..........

ryanarcher:
Can I take my vote away from the 23rd?! If Wrinkles can't get there...we just shouldn't dive that day! And...I have to go to a wedding :(
It would seem odd to have two Wrinkles dives in a row WITHOUT the "wrinkley one" in attendance. I imagine that everyone will want to pick a date when she can be there. I don't think that anyone knew her schedule when the poll went up.

I'm good with the 30th at La Jolla.

Christian

I'm officially retracting all my votes and changing it to:

October 30, 2004

ICE

see you all on the 30th......................

Yo yo yo, close the poll, it's the 30th and in San Diego, meet by the Shores at the "flag pole". Now we have to figure out the BBQ and stuff.

Ana - or 'the wrinkly one' as she seems to have now been called - said she had a BBQ. If someone more local had one that of course would be much easier. I think the next roll call would have to be for who is coming and how many non-divers are going to join them. La Jolla is perfect year round and people should be able to enjoy the beach regardless (knock on wood) - watch it rain finally now!

One thing about the Shores on the 30th - OE is having their annual pumpkin carving contest (under water and topside) on this day. So they will probably be there early, take up lots of space - and turn up the silt in the canyon! Just an FYI - don't think it matters enough to change location or dates...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom