Wrinkles October Dive. When???

Which day is best for you? Multiple days allowed. Location TBD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShakaZulu:
That would be fun, we can make it a Sat dive, that way we can go out on Sat night, and explore some of San Diego's finest. I'll show you guys where all the mermaids hangout (hope my wify doesn't see this post). Get tired of the couch...........

Can you show us ladies where the mermen hang out as well. :06:

Ana

wrinkles:
Can you show us ladies where the mermen hang out as well. :06:

Ana

They normally go hand-in-hand.............

I remember when drinking was my priorty......wait!! Look there!! Is it? Yes!! It is a starfish. Quick everybody!! Look!! :11:

Hey Gomer, get your priorities straight man :wink:

I can make it the 30th. Hope we can pull this together as I do enjoy diving with you all.

Terry

Well, a night (or evening) dive on the 30th works for me, but I work until 1 on Saturdays, so count me out if it's in the am.
Com'n guys, it will be lobster season then, we can hunt together.... Anyone???

divinman:
I remember when drinking was my priorty......wait!! Look there!! Is it? Yes!! It is a starfish. Quick everybody!! Look!! :11:

Hey Gomer, get your priorities straight man :wink:

I can make it the 30th. Hope we can pull this together as I do enjoy diving with you all.

Terry
Drinking isn't so much the priority for me... It's the social w***ing... I'm a sucker for drunken conversations... And I'm not a bad guy to invite to a party because I insist on drinking GOOD beer and bring enough to share... On a sidenote I feel I should reiterate my statement from within the intro & greets section... If anyone here is intrested in quaffing a few pints of fine ale give me a holler...

Oh and also it has been declared that my new nickname is SawStar and that my diving innocence is "cute"... :icorolley Boy don't I feel loved... :wink:

PS. If you're wondering what I'm going to be for Halloween I'm probably going to bust out a Where's Waldo...

Look like the 23rd is also a strong contender, I want to change my vote to the 23.

Well it can hardly be a Wrinkles dive with Wrinkles! Besides - who would we stick sawstar with if not you :)

Also - as far as diving for Lobster goes - there is no reason some people couldn't make a day and night out of it and do a lobster hunt somewhere in SD that night too! Probably not likely - but I'd be up for catching some lobster sometime with anyone. I am a newbie at that - but I want to catch a few and boil 'em right there in my kitchen!

ryanarcher:
Also - as far as diving for Lobster goes - there is no reason some people couldn't make a day and night out of it and do a lobster hunt somewhere in SD that night too! Probably not likely - but I'd be up for catching some lobster sometime with anyone. I am a newbie at that - but I want to catch a few and boil 'em right there in my kitchen!

Ryan, I like to go for lobster hunting too, please let me know when and where.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom