wrist/watch style Nitrox compatable dive computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Been looking for a nice dive computer for a while now for myself. Finally got stuff for my son and wife and some misc equipment we were looking for, so now my turn to get some updated equipment for my use.

Made a few offers to some people on this board for items they are selling, but not able to work it out the details or they were sold in the mean time.

Rather than continuing to hunt this board for "for sale items" think it might be best to reach out with a 'want to buy' post. This way those of you who do not want to deal with "tire kickers" do not have to worry about it.

So-
Looking for a watch/wrist style dive computer. I am ready to buy, just tell me YOUR BEST PRICE SHIPPED, style and condition of the unit and I'll see if I can take it off your hands. Please do not ask me what I want to spend. It depends on what's being offered- is it NIB, Like new or used, from a dive shop that I can get register it or a private sale, etc. etc. I'll even consider just the puck unit if that's all you got, just so long as I can locate a wrist boot/guard for it.

Hoping to find one in the near future as planning on a few long weekends of diving in the not to distant future. Feel free to PM me or send me an e-mail carlson310@bellsouth.net even a text 954-804-0187

I can pay cash, check, money order, pay pal, bank transfer, whatever the seller wants to do. Do not care how its shipped just as long as it gets here.

I'll delete/close this thread once I've found one. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom