wtb: cam + strobe setup for beginner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JungleJoe

Contributor
Reaction score
Looking for something to mess with to learn, am in the midwest, so I need a strobe setup, have been trolling ebay, I know the pricing. Ikelite w/strobe I know cost is 150's for 35mm, Would prefer a digital rig, but I know that is what everyone is going to, so if you have a 35mm rig that has a strobe that I can use for learning with and you want to part with it for a reasonable cost, drop me an email at junglejoe@wi.rr.com

I dont plan on diving in the ocean, just want to take pics of the fish around here, vis sucks so I need a strobe to get the angle on it. Been researching for quite a spell as to what would make a good starter system, I dont want to toss alot of dough into something I may not want to pursue in the future, hence I guess I can do the 35mm route and I am sure there are quite a few ppl that have 35mm rigs that are gathering dust. So again, if you want to help out a newbie in photog, drop me a line.

JJ

Hi,

Saw your post about wanting a 35mm photo set up. I have the following set up for sale:

Sea Life Reefmaster SL 515 Camera
Sea Life External Strobe
Sea Life 3X Macro Lens
Sea Life Soft Side Case

This set has been used on 3 diving vacations. It has never had any leaks and shows no damage at all. It works perfectly!!! We get great shots with this set up and it's easy to use.

This set sells on ScubaToys website for 349.95.

Our price for this set: 150.00
Shipping will depend on your zip code. No handling fees...you pay only what the post office charges.

I'll be happy to email you some pics of everything if you are interested. I can also email you some pics of pictures we have taken with this set-up. Let me know! Thanks!
Michelle

JungleJoe:
Looking for something to mess with to learn, am in the midwest, so I need a strobe setup, have been trolling ebay, I know the pricing. Ikelite w/strobe I know cost is 150's for 35mm, Would prefer a digital rig, but I know that is what everyone is going to, so if you have a 35mm rig that has a strobe that I can use for learning with and you want to part with it for a reasonable cost, drop me an email at junglejoe@wi.rr.com

I dont plan on diving in the ocean, just want to take pics of the fish around here, vis sucks so I need a strobe to get the angle on it. Been researching for quite a spell as to what would make a good starter system, I dont want to toss alot of dough into something I may not want to pursue in the future, hence I guess I can do the 35mm route and I am sure there are quite a few ppl that have 35mm rigs that are gathering dust. So again, if you want to help out a newbie in photog, drop me a line.

JJ

replied via email

I have a well cared for bonica multi snapper. Very little use, comes with stobe and camera. if you are interested, let me know..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom