WTB Cold Water First Stage regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a scubapro mk20 that has never been dove on. its like a mk25 without the fine tune IP adjust. new service kit installed and water tested. $300 OBO

DIN mk25 $275.

I have a Conshelf Supreme Arctic 1st and 2nd stages.

The Arctic 2nd stage (along with the similar 1st gen unbalanced Glacia) is a very good cold water reg that was specifically built for cold water.
The Conshelf Supreme 1st stage is environmentally sealed and is very similar to your Dacor. Note that it has the original type of oil cap enviro seal.

They are both working perfectly but haven't been serviced recently. The 1st stage IP is a stable 120psi, the correct pressure for very cold water.

$120 for both.

How about an Aqualung Legend ACD DIN 1st stage? Lightly used - got it from Matt Johnston (Matthew Johnston : Diving a Dream).
$125 + actual shipping. It's been in a ziplock bag for two years now - never dove it myself or had it serviced. Still have the flyer that came with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom