WTB: "DIR" lenth hoses.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gregflier

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am looking for quality hoses with some life left in them.

7' (was 7") LP, 22"LP, 22" LPI, 24" HP

I am not sure if I want Miflex, but would consider them.

I am not sure if I will end up liking some of the length's so am hoping to find some cheap enough to experiment.

Let me know if you have some hoses you want to sell.

Thanks,
Greg

Last edited:
what do you use the 7-inch LP for ?

I'm sure the OP meant 7' as in 7 feet. Typos happen.

anyways...

You might look into some of the dealers, I know you dont want to cash out for new hoses but your:

-looking for very popular sizes
-trying to find something thats usually not worth getting used IMO

even new hoses can sometimes have issues so going used isn't something I personally try to do to often.

There are kits available at more reasonable prices from cave adventurers, dive right in scuba, tech diving limited, dive sports, scubatoys, etc and if you decide you dont like them I'm sure you can sell them for almost what you paid.

Standard DIR kit tends to hold value almost to well.

an alternative it this (male 3/8" end):

Golem Gear, Inc. - Hose Repair Kit Male or Female Only

then just buy any length you like and if you need to shorten them you just cut them to the length you need and put these reusable fittings on. its just an idea.

hope that helps you. T

I have a used Craftsman garden hose. I think I could dig up some hose clamps that I'd throw in for free.

Ironeagle.....
Would that work for the high pressure hose also, or is that only a solution for low pressure hoses?? I like that the length could be customizeable.:lotsalove:

Northwoodsdiver, Thanks for the info

Greg

Back
Top Bottom